Thursday, July 8, 2010

Diary of a Casanova

Don’t get excited when am starring at you...

I’m not falling in love at the first sight...

It just that, I spot the next girl on my list...


Don’t get blushed when am starting to smile...

I know this smile can melt you down...

Yeah! Its the first step I’m taking to trap you down...


Don’t be panicked when I’m getting closed..

Its not like you have found your true love..

It just that, am trying to fascinate you..


Don’t be shy when am starting to talk..

I’m not going to spend a whole day talking with you..

I just need a few seconds to ask your number..


Don’t be speechless when I ask for a date..

Its not that difficult to say yes..

Cause you are lucky to get the chance..


Don’t be thrilled when I give you some presents..

It just some investment I made for the future..

Cause you might turn out to give me more than I do..


Don’t trust me when I say I miss you..

Its not that I really miss you..

It just that I’m bored with the other girls..


Don’t believe me, when I say I love you..

Its not like you are the only one heard it..

It just that, what I do to convince girls..


Don’t believe them who say I’m a liar…

I’ll give you chance to judged me latter,,

But… When its all going to be too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment